The exclusive company ranking of the Race Around Austria. 560 km nonstop around Upper Austria. The Fever-Tree BUSINESS CHALLENGE offers the possibility to put not only their sporty perseverance under proof, but also their team spirit.
- 560 kilometers around Upper Austria: Along the roads near the border it goes once around the country ob der Enns. 250 km of it are covered on the original distance of the Race Around Austria.
- 2 athletes: In the Business CHALLENGE two athletes split the course individually.
- 1 support vehicle: The so-called pace car (usually branded in the company CI) accompanies the athletes permanently.
- 2 to 3 supervisors: Navigation, tactics, catering: Not only the cyclists, but also the team actively contributes to the success of the race.
- 1 Team: Only together it is possible to finish the Business CHALLENGE successfully.
BUSINESS CHALLENGE: Not an ordinary company event
An exclusive starting place at the BUSINESS CHALLENGE includes
- Company logo in the starting list of the BUSINESS CHALLENGE.
- GPS - Live Tracking: Live transmission of the race on the internet, current positions and split times in real time.
- Routebook and sticker for the race.
- Vouchers for the Pre-Race Pasta Party on the evening before the race. (For athletes and coaches.)
- 2 VIP tickets for the event.
- Starterpackage with merchandise articles.
- Personalised company name stickers for the pace car.
- Race Around Austria T-Shirts for all athletes.
- Finisher Trophy for all finishers of the race.
- Own BUSINESS CHALLENGE evaluation. Additional evaluation in the general TEAM CHALLENGE evaluation.
- Free use of the photo material of the race.
Athletes have to be employees or business partners of the company (executives, managers, executives, employees, business partners, customers). Licensees (professional or amateur) are not allowed to participate in the BUSINESS CHALLENGE.